Hands free. Ears free.
It’s interesting, when you look back on it. Stereo speakers that reproduced more sound from the back of the speaker than the front. Compact, single-speaker stereo systems that replaced stacks of equipment. Noise cancelling headphones that changed just about everything. These are just a few of the breakthroughs we’ve introduced in our long history of innovation. Until you tried one of these, you likely couldn’t know how much of a difference it would make. And that’s why we push—to make products that make your life better in ways you can’t imagine.
The SoundWear Companion speaker is just the latest example. Try it—then try to imagine a day without it.
WEARABLE TECH—WITH A FAMILIAR TWIST
With some wearables, it’s fashion before function. Not in this case. Every part of this speaker is meticulously engineered for better sound. But even a groundbreaking product can benefit from a proven technology—like our waveguide technology. So we used two 11-inch waveguides to pump out what other wearable speakers don’t—deep, rich sound
- Plays up to 12 hours. A quick 15-minute charge gives you up to 2 hours.
- Haptic alerts are a discreet way to notify you of incoming calls.
- Don’t worry about a little rain or a lot of sun. This wearable can take it.
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing made easier with voice prompts.
The SoundWear Companion speaker is just the latest example. Visit our showroom at Ward Place and Try it—then try to imagine a day without it.
- Speaker : 7.5″ H x 7″ W x 1.75″ D (9.2 oz)
What’s in the box?
- SoundWear Companion speaker
- SoundWear Companion speaker cover – Black
- USB charging cable